Saturday, September 9, 2017

Power Rangers Ninja Steel "Ace and the Race"

learned:

* Sarah: this episode was a bust.
Redbot: like Hurricane Irma, amirite?
Sarah: this episode was about busts. not my bust, trophy busts. this episode was a bust.
Hayley: like the US Open Final.

* mayor: say hello to Bubbles, the mascot!
Preston: hello, Bubbles.
mayor: that was rhetorical. Bubbles is a fish he don't care.

* Sarah: *sigh* so i gotta wear lycra now?

* Brody: who's Ace?
Calvin: he's like the New Zealand Fonzie!

* Hayley: awesome Ace.
Shoespike: i got a spike running through my shoe, that's why i talk funny.
Hayley: don't worry, you don't sound like Arnold. nobody knows what i sound like cos for some reason i never speak in interviews promoting this show, i'm the only Ranger who doesn't talk.

* the faces stuck on trophy poles, that's a little too nightmare-fuel for kids.

* Shoespike transforms into a human marathoner.
Cosmo: now that's scary!
human Shoespike: it's me, Chip Lynn! this is actually what i look like!

* Ace: wanna look at the goods?
Calvin: OH YEAH
Ace: the car, man, don't touch my woman.

* Ace: what's this black stuff?
Calvin: Symbiote black ooze.
Ace: thanks, man, i felt the no Spider-Man episode this week.

* Calvin: you want me to push this entire pony car myself?
Ace: it's just a prop.

* human Shoespike: wanna touch my douche nozzle?

* Monty: be honest, want do you want to look good the most?
Victor: fine. my nails.

* Preston: why do i have a leaf on my head?
Levi: cos you are Shogun of the Wind, the Leaf Ninja, of the Land of the Far East. i'm from the West hence my cowboy hat.

* human Shoespike: did you guys know you're on a reality show?
Rangers: were are all on a reality show. a reality show called life. that only God watches. well Zordon watches.

* Shoespike: i henceforth banish you to the fish tank!
Victor: i can't swim but this is literally my only chance at love.
Monty: you are literally drowning, my Victor, drowning in love.
Victor: yes i am literally drowning.

* Calvin: you're a fraud! you said you built this engine yourself.
Ace: i did. indirectly. i got it done at Pep Boys. why do you think the Boys are so Peppy all the time? i used my woman here to make sure they did a good job.

* Mick: why does my garage look like the junkyard on Transformers: Robots In Disguise?

* Victor: what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?
javelin-thrower: you talking to me or the mermaid?

* Calvin: what's going on over here?
Sarah: typical male pissing contest.

* Brody: all right, ready to do the three-legged race?
Levi: this is how most people first learn about BDSM.

* Redbot: now i want to watch Chariots of Fire...................searching.................it's not on Netflix anymore...............Netfllix got stupid when it started wanting to win Emmys. the streaming is too complicated, go back to lists and discs!

* Cosmo: this was Shoespike's only loss!
Rocky Marciano: i will beat Floyd Mayweather's ass from beyond the grave.

* Calvin: do you forgive me?
Hayley: we all make mistakes. except me.
Calvin: i'm ditching you again.
Hayley: don't matter none. we'll always end up back together. have you seen the final script? we're in a sitcom.

* Victor: i'm president of my high school................somehow..................i somehow got elected even though everyone at my school hates me.......

* Redbot: there was only one film in the Netflix queue disc list: Monster in a Box. nice!
















No comments: