Monday, June 26, 2017

Justice League Action "Garden of Evil"

learned:

* not to be confused with the Garden of Eden...............but it's kinda the same thing.

* Vixen: my role this time is as juicy as my booty.

* Vixen: no animals were harmed in the using every time i use a thought bubble and the same technology as Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet to suck the life energy of animals to power me up.

* Vixen: i could sure use you.
Batman: taken. you sound like my old cat lady.
Vixen: it's just............i don't like Superman.
Batman: nobody likes Superman.

* Vixen: look at my fabulous gold suit! complete with Redbottom heels! gold-plated Redbottom heels!

* Vixen: like my bearskin-rug pose?
Swamp Thing: i'm really a nice guy. with an amiable New York accent. it's just when redheaded women cast a spell on me...
Batman: preach.
Vixen: tell it like it is. we've all been there with those fiery ginger dames.

* Firestorm: BLIND DATE! give me the deets.
Swamp Thing: the only person who still says deets is me.
Poison Ivy: we will pollinate this city...
Firestorm: more deets. please more deets.
Poison Ivy: like my leaf beret? i'm so fancy and French.

* Firestorm: you spittin' fire, Prof

* Poison Ivy: you should be thanking me. without my green ecoterrorist renovations, Gotham would just be Cleveland.
Superman: gentrification.
Vixen: why are you staring at me?
Superman: you got a nice booty.

* Mr. Spacely: hello, i'm Mr. Spacely. i've grown a few feet and am stuck in the past. i'm taking a shower and the bubbles form cute little earmuffs on my delicate hearing. i really need to get a rainfall showerhead.

* Harley Quinn: wait, i thought i turned good. i'm evil again? i can't keep up. i'm so confused. being insane doesn't help with the confusion. i'm just gonna stick with the comics from now on.

* Audrey: nope. nope. nope. i'm retired.

* Batman: damn that bitch is hot.

* Harley Quinn: what? the cactus is just protecting itself.

* Harley Quinn: am i invited to the wedding?
Poison Ivy: no.
Harley Quinn: oh.

* Vixen: i'm Tarzan, bitch!

* Swamp Thing: i'm so thirsty.
Harley Quinn: keep it in your pants, i belong to Mr. J.

* Harley Quinn: whoa, you turned into King Groot!

* Swamp Thing: i'm not marrying anybody. until i get fitted for a suit. they don't have my size.

* Firestorm: Batty Cakes...
Batman: you're only calling me Batty Cakes cos you're miles away. you're a damn internet troll.

* Batman: the formula is purple drank.

* Batman: you calling me a marshmallow?

* Poison Ivy: pink flowers or purple flowers? neither. making them flowers kills them. i love my plants.

* Superman: this bitch wants me to handcuff her. fuck that's hot.

* Swamp Thing: just don't call me shmoopy in front of my friends. at least call me shipoopi. that's Family Guy-edgier.

* Vixen: just as well. all zoos are death traps anyway.

* Harley Quinn: superhero steak! sic 'em!
Vixen: all hyenas are terrified of lions.
Harley Quinn: oh i thought you said lying. in which case they'd really be in trouble.

* Poison Ivy: you're so handsome. i have a thing for bowties.
Poison Ivy: ugggh, what is this guck all over me?
everyone remains silent.

* Batman: i like it.
Firestorm: seriously? are you blind as a bat?
Batman: yes.
Firestorm: i am so sorry. i didn't know. i'll stop calling you Batty Cakes. from now on, sir, i will address you as Mr. Bruce Wayne.




No comments: