Friday, June 23, 2017

Justice League Action "Double Cross"

learned:

* bless you, my sister, forever!

* Penguin: no one makes a pate out of Penguin!

* Deadshot: the name's Deadshot. cos i'm dead inside.

* Batman: do it!
Firestorm: i wouldn't feel right. Two-Face is obviously sick in the head.

* Plastic Man: it's not my fault. blame the animators. continuity is overrated.

* Plastic Man: if my dear ol doula could see me now
Batman: who's your doula?
Plastic Man: your wife of course, the ultimate cat lady.

* Firestorm: next time can we get a motel with cable? i want my Cinemax.

* Firestorm comes to.
Firestorm: what happened? i got hit by a chasing ambulance. carrying macaroni. time for me to get back to the studio, more Bolin to record.

* Plastic Man: can I have your autograph, Christian Slater!?
Deadshot: what's with the hole in your chest?
Plastic Man: smoking. you Hollyweirds know all about that.

* Deadshot: Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. with Jack Ruby.

* Plastic Man: see, Batman? i'm a better actor than you. i can be a gun. you only feign depression but deep down you care too much. i'm sorry if I brought back your parents.

* Firestorm: you're naked in front of me right now?
Plastic Man: yeah. aren't you gay? y'know the world would be a better place if we were all nudists.
Firestorm: I recognize this but i'm a kid. i'm still ashamed to masturbate cos the professor in my head has to see it.










No comments: