Saturday, March 4, 2017

Power Rangers Ninja Steel "My Friend, Redbot"

learned:

* Victor: an episode about a dance? but we're a high-school show. whatever, i guess i need a date.
Monty: i love you, sir.
Victor: good. find me a good woman. good-looking but not as good-looking as me. oh and i need to dance like a pro.
Monty: Michael Jackson is dead, sir.

* Hayley: why is this thing not spitting out Blue Is the Warmest Colour?
Redbot: i'm Redbot, not Redbox. would you care to accompany me to the dance, milady?
Hayley: you're a joke.
Redbot: damn. i have feelings you know.

* Galvanax: why are you mooning the audience?
Cosmo Royale: it's just my ass looks good. my ass looks real good.

* Brody: you were a little hard on him. women can ruin men with one rejection.
Hayley: it's just a mess of wires.
Brody: Redbot's alive like your dog.
Hayley: but my dog can talk.
Kody: Scooby Dooby Doo!

* Hayley: Redbot, you saved my life! i'd kiss you but it'd be weird.
Redbot is struggling to survive, crackling energy and malfunctioning.
Redbot: am i human now?
Hayley: yes, Redbot. you loved. you loved. Beauty and the Beast in theaters soon. with that hottie Emma Watson.
the light in Redbot's eyes goes out.

* Hayley: how'd you resist Bagpipes's music?
Redbot: that ain't music.
Hayley: burn.
Redbot: sounded like Michael Jackson.
Hayley: what?! how can you not like Michael Jackson?
Redbot: i like electronica.
Hayley: wanna be startin' somethin'?
Redbot: that's just your human nature.

* Redbot: Kody, are you a dog or a wolf?
Kody: i'm a Wolf's Rain Japanese man.

* Power Rangers: so, pipes, huh?
Bagpipes: you guessed it. they aren't real bagpipes. i know nothing of music. they're hookahs.

* Hayley enters.
Redbot: Kody, sic her!
Hayley: what the fuck, robot.
Redbot: sorry. still have lingering anger issues i haven't resolved. you really fucked me up.
Hayley: if it's any consolation you were a better fuck than Calvin.

* Madame Odius: fools. as the only woman in the bunch i have all the common sense. i have the gold star and the endgame.
captive: why are you keeping me here? please remove these sweaty wires. what do you want from me?
Madame Odius: you're my skin doctor. the gold star will morph into the Gold Bond zord. i need you to rub as much Gold Bond all over my body as possible, these rubber suits are itchy.

* Calvin lifts Sarah up high on the dancefloor.
Sarah: no peeking up my skirt.
Calvin: i can't believe a Power Ranger girl is wearing a dress!
Hayley: why don't you ever lift me up like that?
Calvin: she wore the dress better than you.

* Hayley: may i have this dance, gentlebot?
Redbot: swipe left.

* Redbot: okay..........wait i thought we were gonna slowdance.
Hayley: i have a boyfriend.













No comments: