Saturday, March 18, 2017

Power Rangers Ninja Steel "Hack Attack"

learned:

* man this is dumb.

* Mick: do one thing instead of four things at the same time.
Sarah: that's not what the train tells me to do.
Mick: i take the bus.

* Sarah: and now for the fuck-you-Katniss segment. i hold in my hand the boomerang arrow.
Victor: you hold in your hand my bent dangling arrow.

* Sarah: i engineered clones of myself.
Hayley: so you're the pretty one and the smart one? this is veering dangerously close to white-washing.

* Mick: these Sarah clones better not fall into enemy hands, no telling what the enemy would do with them.......................................i know what i'd do with them................................it's not a sex thing

* public screams.
Rangers: i know it's scary, those drone mosquitoes have cameras which film back to the enemy.
public: no, we just hate big bugs.

* Sarah: ahhhhhhhhh! they're all in my head, i can't get my clones to agree on anything, they're annoying the fuck out of me!
Redbot: i commend Power Rangers for addressing schizophrenia in a kid's show.

* Mick: see? how silly do i look playing all these instruments? at once i mean.
Sarah: i know. thanks, Mick, here's your hug.
Mick: can i get a kiss?
Sarah: what?
Mick: butt?
Sarah: what?

* Hacktrack: i need to reboot.
Sarah: what'd you say about my booty?

* Rangers: oh no! we're in space! that means they're running out of ideas! look what happened to Regular Show!

* Monty: the lower half of my body is broken but thank you for this great hair! i tried every messy gel on the market.

* reporter: the alien is coming out of the hatch now.
Gold Ranger: i'm native Australian, check my papers.
Calvin: i hate that guy.
Hayley: cos he's handsomer than you?
Calvin: no, cos why'd he have to be Gold? it's too similar to Yellow. everyone's gonna forget about me.
*music* Don't you forget about me...
Hayley: gahhh that Gold Ranger is handsome.









No comments: