Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spooksville "Gnome Alone" Episode Discussion

learned:

* the two most beautiful words in the English language: Sally-centric.

* Sally's mom: take care of my babies, girl!
Sally: mom, I thought I was your baby.
Sally's mom: it's the gnomes, the dog, then you.

* Sally: let's see what I find on the internet here. *typing* okay, I've come across a page where there's a list of films the writer of this episode used as inspiration. let's see here, we've got Home Alone of course, Gremlins, the Weeping Angels of Doctor Who.........wait, JLaw is dating who? Macaulay Culkin is where now? focus, Sally, focus.

* you do not want to know what the gnome in Sally's shower was doing...

* Sally: I've taken down girls with bigger thighs than you in hockey. you don't believe me, gnomes? check out my ass in these tight pink pants...

* Sally: Adam! Watch! the gnomes are tossing vegetables at us! hurry! get inside!
Watch: tossed salad, perfect, I'm hungry.

* yeah, lawn gnomes just aren't scary. a bit more than fog, but just a bit more.

No comments: