Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Degrassi "Sparks Will Fly, Part 1" Episode Discussion

learned:

* oh no, the writers turned bad again! or lazy or disinterested or rushed or had to catch up on instagram.

* I did like the chlamydia sign in the background during the Maya Miles Zig triangle...

* Clare: bullshit! take the bull by the horns! rat! did we cover them all?
Alli and Drew: I think so.
Clare: I don't get Eli. he doesn't like my massive tits anymore?
Alli and Drew: not all the way in New York. until Skype gets smell-o-vision, this is gonna be hard.
Drew: that's what she said...

* sleazy director: that's it, use your rape, milk that rape for all the emotion it's worth.
Zoe: is this gonna help me become a better Method Actor?
sleazy director: no, but it'll help secure my first three-picture deal.

* Zoe: later, nerds, the bitch is back!
Alli: Holly J?

* next week: Zig and Miles go to a motel. Alli's dad is a closet racist. Dallas is Drake's cousin. Eli officially leaves goth and declares as hipster. Maya dresses her age. Clare is The Exterminator. Zoe returns to the set of Clue. Principal Simpson created the Black Hole 100 years ago to combat writer's block...

No comments: