Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spooksville "Blood Drive" Episode Discussion

learned:

* it's okay to be bossy and opinionated as long as you're cute.

* the principal may be a vampire hunter, but it is truly badass to wear pencils as bunny ears on top of your head and still command the respect of your students.

* Sally: Adam, I want to bite you.
Adam: I knew you were kinky.
Sally: no, it's not like that. I mean, it is like that, but it's not. I want to drink your blood.
Adam: sorry, but that's just gross.
Sally: I smell something on you, Watch.
Watch: I have to use this specific brand of Sesame Street shampoo to avoid split ends.
Sally: no, it's something else...
Watch: I also have eczema, lice, dandruff...
Sally: *shakes her head*
Watch:...acne, irritable bowel, schizophrenia...

* Adam: there's not just holy water in these spray bottles, I went to the bathroom before...

* Sally looks HOT as a vampire........and so does Watch!

* principal: be gone, foul demon! die, vampire, die! yes! I turned you into coffee grounds!

No comments: