Sunday, April 6, 2014

Saturday Night Live Anna Kendrick / Pharrell Episode Discussion

learned:

* cold open: Live-From-New-York! interruptus. I'd have to do my research, but I wonder how many times the person who was gonna say the infamous catchphrase was interrupted. I'm too lazy and tired right now to do the research.

* opening host monologue:  I never realized how hot Anna Kendrick was. yes, I'm referring to her nipples.

* Anna Kendrick sure can sing...badly...on purpose.

* Dongs: Kate McKinnon is a really great actress...

* guys, women find confident men sexy, so don't let anything get in your way. look past all the food and the underwear poo and that she's fucking another guy and just go for it, open your mouth, and ask her out.

* Pharrell: Michael Jackson is still alive...

No comments: