Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spooksville "Fathers and Sons" Episode Discussion

learned:

* Watch: I hate the dude my mom is dating.
Adam: that's racist.
Watch: no, it's not because he's black, it's because he has a hook for a hand.
Adam: I thought it was because he's trying to replace your father.
Watch: no, I just really hate Peter Pan.

* omg, those poor dead cougars are infected with digitally-added flies.

* Watch: omg, it's fucking Bigfoot!
Adam: I know, but we must remain calm. do you have any beef jerky? do you have a Snickers bar?

* the Mayor: you're not Adam's mom, you're...you're...get away, get away, get away from me, go away!
Adam's mom: I'm what? a demon? a witch?
Sally: no, he thinks you're his ex.

* Adam: how did you know what would trap the "grizzly", Watch MacGyver?
Watch: I saw her at a rave a week ago. hence, the laser cage.


No comments: