Monday, November 16, 2015

Mike Tyson Mysteries "She's a Bayniac" Episode Discussion

learned:

* the real question is if I will live long enough to finally see Flashdance. bear with me, netflix, I want to chill with that movie so bad.

* Pigeon: whatcha doin'?
Marquess: I'm so excited.
Pigeon: like Jessie Spano caffeine pills excited?
Marquess: no, just cigarettes.

* Mike: smoking is a disgusting habit.
Marquess: what about all the stuff you've done?
Mike (angrily): do you want me to turn you into a ghost?!

* Pigeon: your wife is hot, sir, can I have a go? I'm getting a boner, see it?
husband: no.
Pigeon: dammit, I keep forgetting I'm a pigeon.
Mike: Pigeon's got time for bird sex.

* Yung: so much blood and cum on the floor. what do they call this? blemen?
Marquess: Tool lyrics.

* the eeriest part of that last scene with the creatures on the surface of their home planet wasn't the clicking of their tongues or the jizzcuzzi, it was the silence. there is no background music in space. yeah it was just too quiet.

No comments: