Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Haunting Hour "Grandpa's Glasses" Episode Discussion

learned:

* great acting from both the kid and the mom on straining to take the glasses off. that's low-tech horror right there.

* kid: i can't take these glasses off! imagine if Grandpa wore contacts...

* mom: Husband, you said you'd do this! don't go back on your promise. i have the plumber standing right beside me if you know what i mean...

* mom: this monster is the embodiment of my anger? yes, but it's not what everyone thinks. truth is, it's more frustration than anger, i haven't orgasmed in a decade, my love life's DOA.

* Grandpa: you're my grandson? i never met you. kid, do one thing for your poor old grandfather before i pass on, hand me that cigarette over there, would ya? i feel like i'm someone who should constantly be smoking a cigarette...

* little girl: i forgive you, daddy.
Grandpa: thank you, child, this hug means everything to me.
little girl: i forgive you for abandoning me my entire life.
Grandpa: uh, yeah, thanks.





No comments: