Saturday, May 17, 2014

Spooksville "Stone" Episode Discussion

learned:

* Adam: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Adam's dad: Adam, you're sweating. what were you dreaming of? Mom?
Adam: no, Watch fucking Sally.

* Sally: I'm head cheerleader in this world.
Adam (open mouth): see, living in a fantasy world can have its benefits.

* psychiatrist: Adam, that world is a fantasy.
Adam: yeah, but it's more interesting than bland school life.
psychiatrist: you're making progress. let me pencil you in for next week.
Adam: but there's still ten minutes left in this session.
psychiatrist: I'll pencil you in.
Adam: is it a package rate?
psychiatrist: no, you pay for each session separately.

* Ann: *kiss*
Adam: no kiss on the lips?
Ann: it's still a kid's show.

Adam: the noodles look good.
Ann: thanks, I bought them myself.
Adam: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Ann: Adam, you're sweating. what are you seeing?
Adam: the noodles are worms!
Ann: it's a hallucination. look, it's fine, just taste the noodles and you'll see.
Adam (eats them): they taste like worms!

* psychiatrist: empty your pockets.
Adam: why?
psychiatrist: have any gum? I'm trying to quit smoking.

psychiatrist: empty your pockets.
Adam: why?
psychiatrist: I used to work at the prison. just checking for shivs.

psychiatrist: empty your pockets.
Adam: what is this pockets thing?
psychiatrist: just a big fan of Alanis Morissette.

* I'm collecting a coven of witches to come over and cast a spell so this show gets a second season, it definitely deserves it. either way, Katie Douglas has a bright future.



No comments: