Saturday, May 3, 2014

Spooksville "The Maze" Episode Discussion

learned:

* Adam: he runs like the Artful Dodger.
Watch: I don't do fiction.
Sally: okay, then it's like Cops, Watch, Cops.

* Mayor: memories are like sands through the hourglass...
Watch: ...so are the Days of Our Lives.
Sally: ah-ha! gotcha! you do watch fiction!
Watch: dammit!

* Mayor: I want more delicious bench pie!
Sally: nothing's better than my pie.
Adam: I can vouch for that...

* Watch: look, Adam, it seems we've traveled back in time. there's a picture of Jimmy Carter here.
Sally: guys, back here in the 2014 office, I've just seen something that is scarier than anything we have encountered in Spooksville thus far.
Adam: what?
Sally: a picture of President Herman Cain!
Watch: *sings the Pokemon song*

* Mayor: Mom didn't want me reading those horror comic books. looking back, they prepared me for life as mayor of Spooksville.
Sally: how did a senile old coot like yourself become mayor of this place anyway?
Mayor: electoral college.
Sally: well, hopefully you'll be reunited with your beloved someday.
Mayor: I just want my bitch back!
Sally: nevermind.






No comments: