Thursday, May 15, 2014

Law & Order SVU "Thought Criminal" Episode Discussion

learned:

* i'll just read 1984 instead.

* officer: wait, why do i have to pose as the jailbait?
Liv: it's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.
officer: yes, but why me?
Liv: you're a rookie. it's all part of rookie hazing.
officer: THIS is the hazing?! i think i'll return to accounting.

* JIMMY THE CAB DRIVER!!!

* Huang: so you've never seen a therapist before?
pedo artist: without my demons, there is no art.

* Amaro's wife: i've gone Hollywood!
Amaro: i thought you hated California.
wife: i do, it's a cesspool, but my pilot got picked up, i'm gonna be famous!

* acquitted pedo artist: smile for the camera, Amaro!
Amaro: you sick bastard, i'm gonna kill you with my bare hands, and no jury would convict me...just like they didn't convict you...

* i'll just watch Minority Report instead.


No comments: