Saturday, July 15, 2017

Justice League Action "The Fatal Fare"

learned:

* Darkseid: Dasaad? change your name, it's too similar to mine!

* Dasaad: boom tube? i got my old '80s Walkman, that's about it.

* Superman: those ships aren't going anywhere.
Wonder Woman: that's my baby!

* Hawkman: they could be anywhere...
*phone rings*
Hawkman: it's for you.
Wonder Woman picks up.
Lois Lane: i said biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

* Roxy Rocket: it's Uber. except less racist.

* Roxy Rocket: no, sir, you pushed the Johnny Rockets button. you were at a bachelorette party late night you say?

* Space Cabbie: gonna take more than a gal with big hooters.............oh her route includes Hooters as well? great wings over there.

* Space Cabbie: so the backseat of my taxi is my own couch. so i can't watch tv properly at my apartment. there's nothing good on tv anyway.

* Space Cabbie: dark seed?
Darkseid: dark side.
Space Cabbie: sorry. i was trying not to be racist.
Darkseid: you're lucky i barely fit into your cab. if i was one inch fatter...

* Space Cabbie: a platinum omega?! how much is this big ol' silver coin worth?
Darkseid: worthless. it was a commemorative coin that came in the mail from Time Life after the election.

* Space Cabbie: Mr. D?
Darkseid: you want the D?
Space Cabbie: no, i want to see the D. i mean...

* Kanto: some sort of virus...
Darkseid: i hate computers! they deleted my Instagram account for posting "disturbing images". ten years of my life down the drain!

* Space Cabbie: what's this ho doing here?

* Space Cabbie: you do what for Darkseid exactly?
Kanto: he's my employer. he feeds me.
Kanto: Green Lantern goo you say? i'm in. reminds me of those Rothschild mansion parties i attended in college...............by the way is my voice weird for my body?...like it's a little too high and slacker, y'know?

* Space Cabbie: here we are, no-name planet not resembling anything on Star Wars we can't afford Disney shares.

* Space Cabbie: pile in, everybody! you, too, Wonder Woman! ladies ride free!

* Dasaad: why did our ship tanks have to be water? worse design flaw since the Death Star.

* Space Cabbie: Jack here, heehee, no affiliation or resemblance to R2-D2 whatsoever, heehee, i thought everyone had moved on to that rolling ball robot and forgotten.

* Atom: huh, i just discovered i'm claustrophobic. that's not good for my future career.

* Space Cabbie: i'd just like to thank the producers for making me so prominent. for some random reason. it's strange cos i never was before. i was about to do something drastic.

* Roxy Rocket: hop on and hold tight.....................you're touching my butt...





No comments: