Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Degrassi "Believe, Part 2" Episode Discussion

learned:

* personally, I don't believe in life after love.

* Becky: is that a bear? a woodsman? a witch?
Drew: I'm confused, which color bear do you lie down in front of?
Becky: Drew! save us and I'm yours.
Drew: right...shoot the woodsman, eat the witch's apple, pour honey all over your naked body, got it.
Becky: don't bears love honey?
Drew: that's only in cartoons.
Becky: oh look, it was just my mother.......
Becky runs away.

* Zoe starts to sing out loud in front of the class.
Perino: Zoe, this isn't the Buffy musical episode yet. wait for your Vegas special.

* Chewy: you want me to perjure myself on the stand?
Miles: I don't know what that word means, but you have to lie!
Chewy: why?
Miles: it's for young love, that's the most important thing in the world, parents just don't understand.
Chewy: that makes sense. prison doesn't seem so bad now. Will Smith has a way of putting things in perspective.

* Zoe: I'm going to kill myself.
Zig: but there's no coming back from that. it gets better. give me the pills.
Zoe: sweet.
Zig: I know I am.
Zoe: no, I meant the candy. these aren't pills, they're large white mints. and what I meant was that the mints are to die for.
Zig: we're gonna make a cute couple. what's our ship name?
Zoe: either Zivas or Zzig or Zzoe or Zovak.
Zig: how about just zzzzzzzzzzzzz?
Zoe: huh? did you say something? I was dozing off.

* Tristan: want me to tweet out this selfie of you alone in the courtroom?
Zoe: no. and I'm not alone, you're here. and it's not a selfie, you took it.
Tristan: it's already trending.
Zoe: I told you not to tweet it!
Tristan: you now have more followers than Gaga.
Zoe jumps up into the air.
Zoe: yeah, bitch! how does THAT taste, you Madonna wannabe?!



No comments: