Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Degrassi "Believe, Part 1" Episode Discussion

learned:

* Becky: are you telling me to lie?
female lawyer: not if I want to be disbarred.
Becky: so I repeat, are you telling me to lie?
female lawyer: yes, lie. I hate being a lawyer, that was my mother's dream, I wanted to be an artist.
Becky's mom: yes, Becky, lie.

* Perino: can anyone tell me what this object is?
Becky: what about all the drama happening outside, Mr. Perino?
Perino: wrong answer, it's called a compass. drama won't get you into college.
Becky: didn't Saved By The Bell have College Years?

* Maya: Zig, I hate to admit it to myself, but somehow I still like Miles.
Zig: oh Maya, oh sweet sweet Maya, it is possible to resist you, you know.
Maya walks away...
Zig: but not dat ass, damn!

* Vince: time for you to continue doing jobs.
Zig: I don't sell anymore, fam, I cook.
Vince: meth?
Zig: what? no! onions and stuff.
Vince: you must have onions if you think it would be that easy to quit the life. you should have gone to Florida.
Zig: oh yeah? what's in Florida?
Vince: like bath salts and stuff.

* Becky: declination, ever heard of it?
Drew: actually no, I'm a dumb jock, my brother always said so.
Becky: great! I hadn't thought about Adam's tragic death in ages, thanks a lot!
Drew: I'm only on this show to hook up with literally every girl at Degrassi. you're next.

No comments: