Monday, July 20, 2015

Degrassi "Ready Or Not" Episode Discussion

learned:

* Tiny: time for my sponge bath, nurse! i should get stabbed more often.

* Maya: hey isn't that Damon asshole your friend? he does have a cool-looking backpack tho.
Zig: yeah. well he used to be. then he went bad. he went bad after being friends with me. i really rubbed off on him. i'm more badass than ever.

* Zig: what did you say, Hollingsworth?
Miles: i said your mother wears army boots or something. is it just me or is the acting bad this season?
Zig: us?
Miles: no, that Lola/Chewy hallway scene.
Zig: IKR? don't worry, we're awesome. okay, back to work.
Zig: don't mess with me, i'm badass, haven't you heard? i'll push you around, physically push you around if i have to. now if you'll excuse me, i have some musical singing to do.

* Grace: come on, Zig, let's go! it's time for you to perform your gang duties. kill or be killed! get angry!
Zig: didn't you tell me that such anger is poisonous?
Grace: i lied.
Zig: how do you seem to always know what's going on when nobody else does?
Grace: they lied to you. Principal Simpson isn't the Black Hole, I AM the Black Hole.

* Zig (crying): sorry but i really appreciate all you and your mother have done for me, Maya. you guys house me, feed me, give me sponge baths, even pick out my clothes for the day and leave them out on the bunk bed.
Maya: that's what just friends are for. hey, where are you going?
Zig (crying): sorry but i gotta go now bust a cap in someone's ass at the basketball courts. don't wait up for me.
Maya: in your pajamas?
Zig (crying): you're right, let me finish up this hot cocoa first.

* Eli: Clare i love you. i'll always be there for you. for the rest of my life.
Clare: remember when you called me a ho?

* Maya's mother: what happened? they took the TV?!!!!! now how i'm gonna watch my favorite show Skins?
Maya: Zig, does this have to do with what we talked about earlier?
Zig: no it has to do with gangs, not sponge baths.
Zig picks up and hides the black bandana in his pocket.
Maya's mother: what was that black thing?
Zig: my lacy black panties. future storyline. tagline for this final season: Degrassi: Shit Finally Gets Real.





No comments: