Thursday, January 8, 2015

Law & Order SVU "Forgiving Rollins" Episode Discussion

learned:

* Amaro: i forgive you, Rollins.
Rollins: shut up, Nick!
*sex in the bar*

* Amaro: why are you wearing sunglasses indoors, Amanda?
Rollins: Gaga show, now leave me alone.

* Deputy Chief Patton: Dreama, you're dreamy.
Taymor: stay in character, Harry.

* Dodds: i got this.
Liv: hey, why are so hardass all the time? it seems forced.
Dodds: my looks are fading, not the heartthrob anymore, gotta try something new.
Liv: i think you're still hot, Peter. i had a poster of you up on my wall. have.
*sex in the office*
Dodds: you interrogate, baby, i'm too weak and in love again!

* Deputy Chief Patton: hey, Dodds, deputy chief to deputy chief.
Deputy Chief Dodds: uh oh.
Patton: what do i have to do to make this go away?
Dodds: you know the code, protect the brothers.
Patton: great.
Dodds: that'll be a million dollars to pay for my brothers' dental work.
Patton: that's outrageous!
Dodds: you're in no position, this is my illegal bribe. all of the other cops are staring at you from behind the one-way mirror.
Patton: that's creepy.

* man: Amanda, let sleeping dogs lie.
Rollins kicks him in the groin.
man: what was that for?!
Rollins: for the last time, you're not my type! and nobody calls my dog a liar.

* Patton: it's okay, boys, get that fat lawyer for me. so are you gonna handcuff me or what?
Dodds: you'd like that you sick freak.

* fat lawyer: i won't represent you. you called me fat. that is not true. i am a prick, i have a weird way about me, i don't look like the type of person who would become a lawyer, these are all true, but i am NOT fat.

* Patton: i'm straight as an ax. you wouldn't know about that, would you you Cuban dandy.
Barba says something in Spanish.
Patton: what did you call me?!
Barba: all i said was you're right about my personal life, i do pattern myself after Dandy from Space Dandy.

* wife: hello darlin', my twang indicates i'm gonna blackmail you but do it in such a way that it doesn't seem like blackmail cos it's all smoothed over proper-like with mint juleps and homemade apple pie like mama used to make.
Rollins: i always did love your pie. Southern hospitality, ain't nuthin' like it! can i get the honey biscuits, too?
wife: no, biscuits are for good girls.

* Patton: you son of a bitch, you poisoned me or something, i'm having a heart attack.
judge: sorry about that, the water in New York is really really bad.

* judge: you get an extra year for faking a heart attack. anything you'd like to say about that or to your victims?
Patton turns around, sees the two blondes, then turns back.
Patton: no. can i take my anxiety meds now?
judge: sure, here's some water.




No comments: