Thursday, January 22, 2015

Law & Order SVU "Padre Sandunguero" Episode Discussion

learned:

* he's a smooth-talking papi, but i prefer my Father Christmas.

* y'know what, just go for it, turn this show into a straight-up soap opera about the cops' lives. call it Blue Drama.

* Amaro: where's my ex-wife?
sister: haven't you heard? she's big now.
Amaro: she's pregnant? i gonna punch the moop who did this to her right in the nose!
sister: no, i mean after Sound of Music Live, she's big-time, she's got no more use for this little rinkydink tv show.

* IAB dude: what did you say to the victim in Spanish?
Amaro: we were exchanging Spanish recipes from the old country and dissecting the latest telenovela plots.
IAB dude: i believe you.
Amaro: whoa, are you getting soft in your old age?
IAB dude: hopefully i can still get hard in my old age. believe it or not, Liv is taking a shining to me. me! i know, right?

* Carisi: hey boss, what are you doing onscreen? aren't you directing this episode?
Liv: what are you implying, i can't do both?
Carisi: whoa whoa, i'm jus sayin' since you're behind the camera why not give Rollins some of your screentime?
Liv: who's Rollins?

* Amaro's dad: you get scared when you look into my eyes, nino, because you see yourself, i am your flesh and blood.
Amaro: no, i get angry.
Amaro's dad: si, you got that from me, too.

* Amaro's dad: i'm not taking any suggestions from a man in suspenders.
Barba: what are you implying?
Amaro's dad: sorry, Larry King made fun of me on national television once and i've never forgiven him.

* lawyer: it must be hard testifying against your father.
Amaro: it would be harder testifying for my father.

* Amaro's ex-wife walks in on Amaro and Rollins in bed together.
Amaro: oh come on! Amarollins was supposed to be the secret surprise ending of this episode. for the shippers.
Amaro's ex-wife: no, me coming back was supposed to be the secret surprise ending.
Rollins: surprise!



No comments: