Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Degrassi "You Are Not Alone" Episode Discussion

learned:

* Maya, what is up with the bright blue mom jeans?

* Jack: see how life opens up with no boys?
Clare: to Girls Night!
Jack: you have really giant tits.
Clare: I know.
Jack: I'm gay.
Clare: I'm not.
Jack: I know, I know. *sigh* just the most luscious delectable bosoms I ever did witness.
Clare: is this light beer?
Jack: no, it's Tab...

* Maya: so Zig can't get to school safely unless he's in the right clique?
Grace: yep.
Maya: sounds like high school. sounds specifically like Degrassi.
Tiny: you're a troublesome little white girl. but aren't they all?
Maya: look, here's the money.
Tiny: who did you rob?
Maya: birthday cards...and a few old ladies.
Tiny: thanks, I can use this to get my teeth straightened. how do you like my smile?
Maya: it's kinda creepy. btw, why are you called Tiny?
Tiny: it's not cos of...that.

* Chewy: I have a bone to pick with you, Frankie!
Frankie: *pink bikini, ass*
Chewy: I have a boner, Frankie!

* Maya: don't go, *kiss*
Zig: okay I won't.
Maya: wait, that's all it took to keep you here? I guess you're not that scared of the gang.
Zig: ............
Maya: I wonder if anal will keep you out of the gang permanently.
Zig: is that a hypothetical or?...........


No comments: