Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Degrassi "How Bizarre" Episode Discussion

learned:

* that song was my first summer-song earworm that wouldn't stop playing on the radio. it bore a bleeding hole in my mind.

* Drew: Dallas, you're a tits expert, right?
Dallas: that's how I distracted myself after Cam.
Drew: whatcha reckon?
Dallas: definitely an older woman bosom.
Drew: how can you tell?
Dallas: they look just like my mom's.

* Becky: oh excellent knight, ravish me like they did in medieval times.
Knight: imma bout to go anal on your medieval ass!...y'know what, I can't...I just can't, Becky, this is Mr. Simpson, your principal...

* Becky: I've become a full-on basement-dwelling antisocial video-game dork to escape my problems.
Imogen: just be careful, that place is a haven for creeps.
Becky: like perverts?
Imogen: worse, bronies.

* Zig: I'm an ex-gangsta who only asks for a chance to prove myself.
chef: okay, dish bitch.
Zig: you callin' me a bitch?!
chef: why you crying, huh?! why you crying, dish bitch?!
Zig: I was just cutting onions the wrong way.

* Frankie: Drew, you're a motherfucker, you know that?!
Drew just casually breaks the fourth wall, nonchalantly looks directly into the camera, and with a glint in his eye, he smiles.




No comments: