Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Degrassi "My Hero" Episode Discussion

learned:

* great British sitcom.

* Becky: he's not a perv. I'm the perv.
Imogen: that's flippin' the script.
Becky: worse, though, all of this fighting dragons and trolls and wizards and sorcery goes against my religion.
the Niner: how could you do this to me? the whole point is that IRL sucks and all that matters is the fantasy.
Becky: kid, you saw my white panties and bra, now scram.

* Zig: I'm caramelizing the onions.
Maya: I'll caramelize your onions.
Zig: I'm now roasting the onions.
Maya: ooh baby I'll roast your onions.
Zig: sounds painful.

* Zig: and for the main course, we have spaghetti and a spicy meatball.
Mom: I forgive you, son, I don't care about this whole cooking charade you have going here.
Zig: no, it's real, I really enjoy being a chef.
Mom: yuck! fuck me, this tastes like a dog's dinner!

* Drew: I want your D.
Dallas: see what you did there?
Drew: yep, heard it the minute I said it. I should have been more specific. I want your donut.
Dallas: uh, sure, but, seriously?

* Becky: so I'm still part of the family?
Mom: of course you are, honey, you're my flesh and blood, I'd do anything for you, I'd die for you.
Becky: but I can't testify for my brother...
Mom: I don't love you anymore, you bitch, I never did, I wish I never had you! you're dead to me! Becky who? Becky who?!!!




No comments: