Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Degrassi "Close To Me" Episode Discussion

learned:

* Maya: there's no more milk.
Zig: milk, milk, lemonade, around the corner fudge is made. stick my finger in your hole...
Maya: do NOT stick your finger in my ass.
Zig: ...and out comes a Tootsie Roll.

* that dress doesn't mean you're open for business, it means you're a gas-station food mart that's open 24/7...

* "how do lesbians slow-dance? is it the same way as Christians?"

* did you see when Zig crossed his arms in mockery of the teacher? that was badass.

* um, why is Connor talking like Data from Star Trek:TNG? ample bosom? just say huge tits, it's edgy.

* Maya: why are you all up in my personal space around my lips, boy?
Zig: I want to kiss you, but rules are rules.
Maya: there's nothing in the school carter about tongue.
Zig: but we're at home.
Maya: I know. that was a joke.
Zig: I'm gonna try to butterfly-kiss you without touching your face...


No comments: