Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Degrassi "Basket Case" Episode Discussion

learned:

* so I saw the "Longview" video from Green Day, didn't know what to make of these three ragtag punks, thought they would be some strange one-hit wonder and forgotten about the next month. then the video for "Basket Case" came out...

* you're innocent when you dream. Freddy Krueger hates that.

* Drew is the babysitter...let's all take a breath and ponder that.

* yeah, Miles, I mean, a successful hang ends with getting laid, so if you had just had Maya over alone...see? there was no need for a big, cliche, invite-all party shindig bash...unless you really wanted to confirm the rumors about Zoe's hot-pink bra and panties...

* knowing what happens to Zoe next week, that poolhouse is 0-for-2, it's ruining this poor girl's life, it's haunted and should be torn down.

* "thanks, Clare, for all your time helping me with these posters. for some reason I never checked to see if the posters were legit or not, I must have spaced out thinking about your breasts or something."

* "there's gotta be a way to make Leo pay, to really make him feel it. I'm gonna stuff ten croissants down his throat. I'm gonna get Putin on his ass and invade France. this means war. it's fucking Canada vs. France up in this bitch."

* ---"Miles, I'll go call a cleaning service."
---"no, Dad, it's my responsibility."
---"so, we cool now, son?"
---"yeah, pops, we cool. I mean the whole cheating thing is kinda uncool, y'know, but..."
---"yeah, but, son, you know, y'know?"
---"yeah, I know."
---"we cool?"
---"yeah, we cool." *smiles*

No comments: