Friday, May 4, 2018

Justice League Action "Unleashed"

learned:

* Supergirl again! she's been bringing the thunder lately.

* cute pet episode. but don't skip here, only one left.

* Supergirl: i love these group outings! they're like what church picnics would be for us if the Justice League didn't worship themselves.

* Booster Gold: is it my turn or...?
Plastic Man: it's my turn.
Booster: thanks, buddy, i owe you one.

* Plastic Man: YIPPPPEEEE! i have the whole Tower to myself?!! i can masturbate in peace! when i masturbate the cum turns plastic and ricochets back into my eyes. i'm the only man who has ever given himself a facial. can Supergirl stay and watch just for verification?

* Batman: the computer outranks you. the dog outranks you. your own mother outranks you.
Plastic Man: i'm a ball on another show on this network. like i'm literally just a ball that talks.

* Superman: is that a Halloween mask of you or you as a Halloween mask? of you?

* Plastic Man: showoff. if you were gonna laser your poo all along, why did i need to being this baggie?
Krypto the Superdog: for the pot, man. happy 420!
Plastic Man: you smoke pot?
Krypto: yeah, man, that's why they cancelled my PBS show.
Plastic Man: am i stoned right now or are you talking?
Krypto: naw, man, i can talk, you're not crazy. you're crazy cos you think you can stretch into weird shapes.

* Krypto: there's a cat out there stranded at sea.
Plastic Man: forget it.

* Plastic Man: i don't know how i'm doing this! i can turn my hands into blowdryers but i can't blowdry my own hair, as you can see from my inimitable coif. it's like the can't-give-yourself-a-facial thing.

* cat: couldn't get the GrumpyCat rights. i'm blue but i'm not sad.
Plastic Man: i'm jealous, you're a bigger ball than me.

* cat: you're not my uncle. i serve only Lord Dio. and Donald Duck.
Plastic Man: here, you can have the elevator all to yourself, i can't ride the elevator cos i'm Jewish.

* soldier: my most loyal lieutenant, good kitty. WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME!!?
Dex-Starr: red light, us cats can't resist them. shoulda gone with the blue light to curry my favor.
solider: do not use your power ring.
Dex-Starr: then don't put it on a string!

* all the animators have cats, huh. you can tell from these episodes.

* Plastic Man: i got Streaky's old litterbox. i'm gonna pretend Streaky goes missing and then magically swoop in to save the day and return Streaky to Supergirl thus ensuring she'll stay and watch.

* Plastic Man: in this episode i'm stupid and cruel to animals. i hope they burn the tapes before Batman sees.

* Plastic Man: this book is useless. i'm looking for a recipe.

* Dex-Starr: you know overeating is the number-one cause of death amongst us villains, not anything you do-gooders do to us. we're eating our feelings. major pressure on the women in our group to stay slim, they gotta be at least hot if they're gonna be evil.
Plastic Man: i can't keep anything down, all the food turns to plastic...

* Dex-Starr: get that fish out my face, who do you think i am? Heathcliff? you humans think meatloaf is disgusting so why would you think cats would enjoy it? cats don't eat cake where did you conceive of such a notion?

* Dex-Starr: why you scatting?
Plastic: cos you catting. wanna smoke a bowl? this bowl i turned into?

* Plastic Man: now remember. soap operas are the hardest things for television writers to write. they become stale quickly. and they're never cancelled.
Dex-Starr: i gotta take like the biggest shit of all time right now.

* Plastic Man: i suppose i could make you a lasgana. but it'll take three hours homemade.
Dex-Starr: who do you think i am, Gar.....? i mean go right ahead.

* Plastic Man: real men watch Bravo.

* Dex-Starr: *holding up paw* you have the most beautiful face, Krypto.
Plastic Man: this flower is mixed-in to show i love you.
Plastic Man: you know i'm mad when i use abbreviations! don't worry, it's one of those SunSetter awnings you see on tv where the family just wants to be comfortable watching the Oakland Raiders.

* Plastic Man: now remember. using the sauna does not count as your shower.

* Plastic Man: i used fake candles that stay lit after you blow them. sorry.

* Plastic Man: when my jaw drops, my jaw literally drops.
Krypto: luckily my master got me this hello-i've-fallen-and-i-can't-get-up device for Christmas.

* Streaky: it's a sound only cats can hear but not dogs. it's a complicated sound.

* Dex-Starr: this giant spatula is for all that shit you made me eat!

* non-sexual catfight

* are my eyes deceiving me or did they just erase all the JusticeLeagueAction and replace it with Mighty Magiswords?

* Krypto: boxing is dead. and so are you.

* bad guys: so our entire army was felled by a cat.................let's go back to the breakroom and eat some more.

* Plastic Man: you ate my shit, i ate your shit. fair is fair.

* Supergirl: all's fair in love and war. you brought back my cat, i'm ready to kiss you on the lips now.
Plastic Man: my lips smell like sewage. can you kiss me on my butt?

* Superman: you saved the world.
Plastic Man: sigh. no. the cat and dog saved the world. i was useless. time for me to take off my sunglasses, cut my hair, and get a real job.

* Plastic Man: duty. with a t. i've enlisted in the volunteer army.






No comments: