Thursday, May 3, 2018

Justice League Action "Barehanded"

learned:

* HEY!

* remember me?

* decided to unload my workload like i do my other load this week before the JusticeLeagueBomb. i feel like a blushing proud parent that our little show got its own Bomb at the end.

* oh yeah, i remember. known as the bathroom episode......................affectionately

* Batman: Green Arrow, are you hung over again?
Green Arrow: no, sir, i just blacked out.
Batman: you turned into that Black Green Lantern who's evil?! i'm coming over to destroy you immediately.
Green Arrow: i can't act like a lightweight in front of Batman. more cerveza, less beer.
Batman: i drink my own piss.

* there are no such things as clean public restrooms. on Earth or in intergalactic space where nobody can hear you shit.

* that's the universal symbol of sentient overall being. no more divisions. no more male/female. everyone's on the spectrum, both sexually and autism. we've evolved.

* dragon: this thing sprouting out of me is my second head. and my second child. wanna see where my first child is?

* Green Lantern: huhhuh. forgot the ol' power ring. like i forgot my engagement ring and wedding ring and anniversary ring. i still date Black Canary, right?

* Green Lantern: kind of my idol Batman to lend me his belt.

* Green Lantern: okay, it dropped down the sink, every man's worst nightmare. having to extend your hairy arm down that drain filled with the most mucusy of slime. sorry for the visual at lunch.

* Hal: okay maybe not a Good Samaritan but a Bad Samaritan.
Doctor Who swoops in.
Hal: Spacehog, my favorite band.
taxi driver: it's been so long i forgot my name. your name is Hal? that's not very heroic. that thing flapping in the breeze in the back is its wing.
Hal: Batman would use loo. Alfred is British i think.
Doctor Who: like me. i think. i'm an alien.
Space Cabbie: all Justice Leaguers are alien, that's why i used the ears sign. this GPS works fast. and she sounds like Grey DeLisle so i fantasize with my load on it.

* Hal: give me back my son i mean ring!!! where'd you get your makeup? Crayzar?
Lobo: who? that show isn't that big yet is it?
Hal: i think it is. that X was obviously left by Zorro! you Canadian garbage!
Hal: sorry about the Canadian garbage. i mean i'm a Canadian voice actor, too, probably.

* Hal: i'm a test pilot. i'm the only pilot who has ever passed the written test. there was a lot of logic and stuff on it.

* Hal: wait, YOU HAVE NO GOLD TEETH!? color me surprised.

* Space Cabbie: never judge a book by its cover, my granny Goodness used to teach me that.

* Space Cabbie and Hal: NOW WE KNOW HOW NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON FEELS!!!!!!!!!!

* Alien Mama: how dare you! those power rings are like Cheerios to us!

* Space Cabbie: okay so according to my girlfriend this is some sort of Armenian alien. you must fight fire with fire. say it is the deadliest warrior in all the universe. i'm not being an insensitive racist here, i'm being an alienist if anything.

* Green Lantern: oh, this thing isn't over yet?
Space Cabbie: this hairball monster looks a lot like a friend i used to have, a talking meatball.
Green Lantern: huh. that's probably weirder than this.
Space Cabbie: yeah it's weird cos the meatball talked in this kind of mushmouthed jive patois.

* Green Lantern: it's okay, pal, i want to be your friend.
hairball monster: don't call me pal, pal, that's rude.

* Green Lantern: payment?
Space Cabbie: this first-ever selfie with a polaroid camera should suffice.

* GPS: i'm the wrong computer. that is, i'm the wrong computer for you. i'm really that computer ball who turns into a hot android babe for Green Lantern.
Space Cabbie: my very own SARA from Toonami. can we fuck? once should cover the fare. you said you have no memory of who you are so you're less likely to reject me offhand.





No comments: