Monday, October 5, 2015

Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell "Krampus Nacht" Episode Discussion

learned:

* WRONG HOLIDAY!

* Satan: it's become too commercialized, Jesus doesn't get the credit anymore. Santa and all the presents in bright shiny bows commercialized it. don't read too much into the fact that Santa sounds like Satan and he wears red all the time.

* Krampus: my son is a disgrace, he's an embarrassment to the Krampus name, he won't even touch the rim of my drowning tub. he's all goody-goody, he wants to warn the villagers beforehand. what i do is art.
son: art is so stuffy, so corporate, so soul-deadening. didn't you ever want to follow a dream when you were a youth, papa? against all odds, i want to express myself. i WILL be a coal miner whether you or mom or the rest of the family wants me to or not!

* mother spanks her child.
child: it hurts, mommy! why do you do this to me?!
mother: hey it's either me or the Krampus with a shoe, your choice.

* Claude: here, use my gun to kill the Krampus.
Gary: you've had a gun this whole time?! why haven't you used it yet?!
Claude: Gary you have no idea how hard i've had to work to suppress my desire to shoot you.

* Gary: it's so weird seeing the Krampus like this. he's not the legend he once was.
Claude: yeah, he's Montana as a Chief, Jordan as a Wizard, Nadal...
Gary: don't you dare lump Nadal in with those hasbeens! all he needs is a new coach and some new knees.

* Gary's little nephew: please, mommy, get me that toy gun. i promise i won't become a psychopath.
kid gets the toy gun and shoots it at mommy and daddy.
Gary's little nephew: i lied.




No comments: