Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Degrassi "Something's Got To Give" Episode Discussion

learned:

* Grandma Baker: elbows off the table.
Drew: sorry.
Grandma Baker: do you like the taste of my pie? hey i said off the table!
Drew: yes, yes, sorry, i love your pie, i want to always be eating your sweet sweet pie, licking it all up with my tongue, it's just that i'm distracted looking at my phone, the baby just kicked.
Grandma Baker: i don't care about that, elbows off the table, you little bitch!

* Imogen: leaping lizards!
Jack (singing): and five golden rings...

* Miles's dad: are you lying to me to get out of trouble, son?
Miles: no.
Miles's dad: that's my boy! chip off the ol' politician block!

* detective: can you draw all of the stores and the cars in relation to said drawn stores?
Maya: no i can't. i'm not an artist, i can't draw. also, i'm crazy, you don't want me drawing what's in my head.

* Imogen: if you so readily flash your tits to anyone, how is it special when you flash them to me?
Jack: you get to hold them and touch them and squeeze them and jiggle them and lick them, not just pay to see them with an untraceable credit card.
Imogen: Eli, why are you suddenly covering up the crotch area of your pants with your hands?
Eli: i spilled some goth absinthe down there, that's all, i'll be right back, gotta go to the bathroom...

* nurse: not 12 weeks, 16 weeks.
Clare: well fuck me, Eli's the father.
nurse: hello, spoilers! i wanted to find out on Maury with everyone else. *sigh* oh well. still not as big a bombshell as Korrasami.
Clare: true, true.
nurse: still gonna keep the name Adam?
Clare: yeah, blood is thicker than absinthe.

No comments: