Saturday, December 21, 2013

Spooksville "The Dark Corner" Episode Discussion

learned:

* Watch me bug Watch with my double negatives and wrong plurals: can you not not believe we have to wait 'til March for new Spooksville? I am not one of the sheeps, I love this show for personal reasons, not just 'cause it's the hot fad currently.

* I'm afraid to look up Scandinavian fire drill on urbandictionary...it's something sexual, huh?

* Ann never stepped foot in a library, she used magic to read all the spells for her. who needs books?...except for spell books of course. Ann isn't another tragic case of illiteracy, she's a witch, she's a success story...

* Ninja Ex Machina

* Adam, I hate to break up this touching scene, but that isn't your mother...that's a stunt double.

* this show is literally the ONLY reason I have to live for the next three months...

No comments: