Sunday, December 15, 2013

Saturday Night Live John Goodman / Kings of Leon Episode Discussion

learned:

* booty would solve my holiday blues...

* Dance of the Snowflakes: I just realized this skit was dumb...

* Three Wise Guys: that isn't how it happened? also, how does this recounting square with the universe being a hologram?

* Kings of Leon: hold up, I guess I got the wrong impression here, I always thought this band oozed sexual energy and women the world over would offer their soaked panties to them whenever. what we got was more subdued---good, but subdued--with a lead singer in a pink sweater.

* Weekend Update: will Stefon be there on Seth's last day?...

* yes, I'd enjoy watching Phylicia Rashad sleep...

* Shallon is a tragic figure for me, she's the one who is too cool for her own good. she sees the world so clearly, but will end up a premature death from slipping on a banana peel or something.

* are the Last Call skits supposed to be disgusting? I find them hot. I relate to them. that's me on screen.

* speaking of subdued, the audience was subdued all night, not much for John Goodman, and surprisingly the Sex Kings of Leon got more of a polite clap than a female roar of rapture. holiday blues? they only started to pick up with the Last Call skit, but that's just 'cause they were drunk...

No comments: