Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Haunting Hour "Dead Bodies" Episode Discussion

learned:

* i know i'm only getting to this now, but that bike in the opening credits really should have been fixed by now.

* i know, i know, we all miss Mr. Young...

* ---"aren't you gonna study for the SATs?"
   ---"i'd rather **** my bad-boy boyfriend."
   ---"honey, he's just gonna use you."
   ---"joke's on you. it's just the PSATs."
   ---"yeah, well, you're lucky you're hot 'cause you can't act worth ****"

* dude, seriously, trust me, it's better you don't know what a blog is, the world of blogs leads you down a lonely path of typing tv-show reviews alone in your room on a Saturday night.

* "it's just car oil on my wrist, it's just car oil on my wrist..."

* "Anna, don't freak out. remember when you told me Two-Face was your favorite Batman villain?..."

* "SHAKE MY HAND NOW! I CANNOT STAND TO HAVE AN IMPOLITE GIRLFRIEND!!!"

* was anyone else getting an E.T. vibe at the end there?

* "i will have my revenge! or, actually, y'know, just the comb will do. it's Hell, but you still gotta look good."


No comments: