Sunday, October 13, 2013

Saturday Night Live Bruce Willis / Katy Perry Episode Discussion

learned:

* is there a 5-Hour Energy for wannabe actors with their own youtube channel? asking for a "friend".

* boy dance party: finally, some signs of life tonight. i dance like that, but alone in my room. if i don't shake my junk, who will?

* Weekend Update: loved Cecily's making the McDuh arches sign with her fingers :)

* Weekend Update: okay, assuming that guy's tats are real and not painted on just for the skit, this was my favorite of the night. i can heartily relate, i've got some permanent ink that isn't bad, but wasn't quite how i'd envisioned them in my mind looking on my body. i was this close---"Closer"---to getting that NIN one...but hey, i'll always love Nine Inch Nails ;)

* Centauri Vodka: i mean, what? how?...why?...how did this get green-lit?...how did this make the final cut?...it was so bad, it was...bad.

* Katy Perry: she gave me a seizure...for two reasons.

No comments: