Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Degrassi "No Surprises" Episode Discussion

learned:

* Miles: "whoa, I asked Maya to skinny-dip and she did it. I wonder if this is because Maya's my girlfriend or just that it's Maya."

* Maya should have just remained naked underwater in the pool and kept silent, the dad wouldn't have noticed. he's too distracted with attaining power.

* that ketchup-packet trick was neat. and for Alli's next trick, she *poof* makes Dallas's son appear! Dallas, be honest, for awhile there you'd forgotten you had a son, huh?

* this is why I hate politics...

* Clare: "I did not have moonlight urges! remember, I'm a werewolf, I shun the moon, it was a daytime urge. wait, I'm not a werewolf, I'm thinking of the Twilight werewolf who always has his shirt off, I wish Drew would always have his shirt off..."

* in order to survive the tandem bungee jump, you must get so tight up-close together with your partner that you create a baby, known affectionately as a bungee baby.

* Drew: Clare, I'm soaking wet, I need to change my shirt.
Clare: fine, whatever, but you need to leave, I'm not gonna fuck you.
Drew: Clare, I don't have another shirt.
Clare: you can't borrow mine, I won't betray Eli even though he betrayed me.
Drew:  Clare, my pants are soaking wet...

* oh, so it seems Dallas will kill Leo. I still say having Alli's father do it would have been spicier. or Mr. Simpson:

before Mr. Simpson delivers the death blow to Leo, he monologues to him: "Alli is the best science student Degrassi has ever had. I know I said I don't get involved in the dalliances of my students, but this is the one exception. die, bitch!"

and scene.

No comments: